Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mcklinky Blog Hop: Favorite Pictures

I love this hat (which I ordered from a link from McMamas blog) and I love this smile :)


I love this pic of my Sariah :)
Visit my other blog and see our pic! www.thesooner7.blogspot.com


MckLinky Blog Hop

http://getmotiv8d.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-favorite-pictures.html

Let's Do It!
Erin ;)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic! I have a bunch of hats like this for my daughter too but she won't keep them on her head...not even for a photo.

    Many Blessings,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww such a cute photo luv the hat thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well friends, I FINALLY got back on my losing streak this week! 3.2 lbs. gone, which not only makes up the 2 lbs. I'd put on in the past two weeks, but adds another 1.2 to my total weight loss!! I am now at 37.2 in 17 weeks. Yea me! My next goal is to reach the 50 lb. mark, so I am so close I can taste it; after all, what's a measly little 12.2 lbs., right? LOL

    Hope the rest of you are doing well in your weight loss journey.

    'Til next week, Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Hearing From You :)