Keep scrolling to the bottom of the post, that is where the picture is!


"Mom, I gotta magic trick....See the cupcake? Now you don't, it disappeared...magic!"
A blog for those who need or want to support others in their journey to attain better health.


Hopping by! I love all of the nice hoppin' photos so far. Check out mine at Not John Chow.
ReplyDeleteI had my weigh in tonight, & I am VERY happy! I have lost 4.8 lbs. for a 3 month grand total of 31.2 lbs.!! WOO HOO!!! Tonight I reached 3 goals I have been working toward; 1st, my 10% weight loss, which was 28 lbs., 2nd, my 30 lbs. loss which was just a nice "round" (no pun intended) number I was striving for on my own, AND I get to take one more point value off of my daily points!!
ReplyDeleteOk, Erin...how'd you do, sister girl? I am keeping my fingers crossed that you have had a great week, too.